Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Monkey Joes

Tony and I were enlightened yesterday when we had the privledge to spend a few hours at Monkey Joes with Abbygale's class for a field trip. For those of you who don't know that's a place to go and just run wild. The building is FULL of anything and everything that is inflatable. All the slides, play areas and even "baby" area is full of inflatable fun! Adults can "play" too if your child is a certain age and may need help. Tony and I had a ton of fun in the obstacle course running around like we were kids again. We helped kiddos climb, jump and slide when most of them couldn't or were just way to tired to continue. I even enjoyed it when I was "dog piled" by 6 kids in the jumping inflatable. Besides feet in my stomach and hands in my face, I laughed harder than I had in a while, and that was nice!

No comments: