Friday, July 18, 2008

T-Ball


Abbygale is playing T-Ball for Belmont Parks and Rec department this year. I can't believe that they start playing at 3 now. Tony and I both played T-ball but we didn't start until we were 5. I'm beginning to wonder if 3 is too young. Most games so far, Abbygale plays in the dirt and grass and is completely uninterested in the game until it's her turn to hit. Last night's game was a little different though. She was actually running after the ball and in the last inning even got into an argument with a little boy because she got the ball from him. Yes they are on the same team! Her 'tude', as I call it, came out with her hands on her hips and she told him how it was! I was embarrassed and proud all at the same time! :) Afterwards we tried to explain that they shouldn't argue because they are on the same team. Everybody says she is "following in her mommy's footsteps" by playing ball. I just have to wonder if she is old enough to play yet or if she really likes it or not. I mean she was the only one that HAD to take her pink princess horse last night to watch her play! (And yes her bat and glove are both PINK too!)

No comments: