Thursday, November 20, 2008

Disney Magic!

17 days and counting! That's how many days we have until we leave for Disney! We are so excited and despite Tony and I being in our late 20's I think we are just as excited as Abbygale. We have 5 days in the parks and one of those days Abbygale will be treated like the princess that she is! She is going to visit Bibbity Bobbity Boutique where they will pamper her and dress her up like the Princess of her choice! If that wasn't enough we will leave the boutique and head over to Epcot where we are scheduled to have lunch with a Princess! They will read a book and several Princesses will wander around and greet everybody. This as you can imagine is what Abbygale is super-excited about! I am excited about this as well because the scrapbooker in me can see the endless possibilities of pages galore devoted to this one experience! :) Because of that and the once-in-a-lifetime experience that this trip will be (I've NEVER been to Disney either) I purchased a whole separate scrapbook just for this trip! Abbygale is 4 and is already on her 3rd scrapbook so I knew that I would need to just do a complete separate book for this! I am just as excited about scraping the trip as I am going! I will be sure to post pictures on here as well but it might take a while since I'll be drowning in pictures up to my Mickey Mouse ears!

No comments: