Friday, November 14, 2008

Haircut

I absolutely hate getting my hair cut. I go in with this idea of what I want to have done and to my dismay I end up leaving with something not so much like I wanted! This however is not Samantha's fault. She is the BEST hairstylist that I have ever had! She does exactly what I tell her to do. I plan a trip to see her and all week have a picture in mind (and sometimes in hand) of exactly how I want my hair to look. Then when I get in that chair all the bravery in my body flows out onto the floor and I chicken out! I end up telling her "I want this picture but not so....whatever!" She is a saint for putting up with my spacy-ness when it comes to what I want. Anyway here is a new picture of my new hair (I know that me putting a picture of myself is a miracle anyway~usually I'm behind the camera!) It's not exactly what I pictured but you get the hint!

No comments: